Preview of our MLP hoodies - BUCK stock for August!
Rainbow Dash Peeping Pocket Pony shirt! I have a full range of the Mane 6 in the works, on various colours.
ask-vinylpon3 said: So is there a website I can buy these hoodies at?
They’ll be on sale at BUCK in the UK in August, but is you especially want one I can put one in my Etsy store and mail it out to you. :)
Just a few that I’ve got done so far.
A work in progress! *Gasp*
I’m truly humbled by the amount of love for the Spike and Rarity Fire Ruby purse I shared this week. As thank you for the encouragement, here is a sneak preview of my next project. At the moment it’s a one-off sweater, with no plans to make more.
The open eye is machine embroidered with a white fabric applique in the middle. It has a lovely puffy effect. The winky-eye is machine embroidery.
I’m going to fit a little mouth and a little minky tongue tomorrow.
Better pics then. the fabric is incredibly fluffy and soft, like a pink furry cloud.
Spike and Rarity’s Fire Ruby as an embroidered custom zip purse.
It’s made from minky, with mixed embroidery threads. “S <3 R” and the outline of the gem facets are metallic glittering thread.
I will have a small amount of these available at BUCK Con in the UK in August.
Excuse the rubbish photograph, but here’s a preview of the hoodies I’ll have for sale this year. Eyup!
Pony hankies! Or pocket squares!
They need ironing but I think they’re pretty nifty. :)
I thought you guys might like to see what Primcess Muna and Flundershy are like in real life.
A couple of weeks ago I was curious and won some of those ‘16” Pony Plush” from China, waiting until I could snag them for cheap enough to satisfy my curiousity.
~ Primcess Muna~
Initial thoughts: Holy shit this package is HEAVY. She weighs a LOT, negating that sort of ‘cheap and light’ feeling many of the unofficial Pokemon and anime plush I see at conventions
- She is very sturdy and stands up unassisted.
- Her wings have plastic boning which feels well secured and tough.
- Her embroidery is pretty okay.
- Really not Luna coloured. In some past generations this plush may have been bred to match the show, but now snow white eyelids, sky blue fur and bizarre eye colours have crept in.
- Most of her weight is in her tail to counter balance the plush, but it gives a cumbersome quality to the princess of the night.
- The stitching is not loose, but it is visible in many places due to the short fur and white thread.
- Horn dysfunction.
- That Tiara - Clearly created by someone who saw two side views of a Luna toy and did not realise how she looks from the front
Would give to a child? Yes. But be aware they might club themselves to death with her.
Would give to a fan? You tell me.
~ Flundershy ~
Initial thoughts: not as heavy as Luna, but very solid. Wow this fabric is sooo- HOLY S*** WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR HEAD
- Gorgeous gorgeous quality minky. Perfectly matches her colours and show tones.
- Hair has some kind of poseable wire.
- Again very sturdy, her tail helps her balance and is less ridiculous than Muna’s. No visible stitching compared to the Primcess either.
- There is wire in her hair. The ends are not rolled up. It is sharp.
- I have limited faith in the longeivity of wire, the safety of wire, and it means she will be in trouble if wet-washed.
- Her wings are dirty, bagged up from the factory.
- She has a curious smell like upholstery foam.
- It took me a while to work it out, but basically she is missing the central panel of her head.
- I also really don’t like her tail trail, but some folks might.
Would give to a child: No. Not unless I hated them and wanted them to cut themselves.
These were: Fluttershy Plush Soft Pony Doll Toy 16”/40cm and Plush Doll Toy Luna Nightmare Moon 20”